Thursday, March 18, 2010

I know..I know, But I have been busy

So, I do not want to hear anything about me not posting for awhile because nobody reads this blog regulary except for Layla.  Anyway, I have been busy.As I have said in my last post, but I just started my first full time job this past month, so when I get home now I fall almost directly asleep.  Today is the first day I haven't felt completely exhausted after work. I have been trying to stay up until at least 10pm so that I will not wake up at 2 am and then be tired all day.  Also, I have started a class that's actually in a classroom at night 5:30pm to 7:45pm every wednesday, so I have been busy.
Anyway, I don't know if I have anything to rant or ramble about today.  My work is going well, but I don't think that the girls there like me yet.  I keep messing things up, but I think I am getting better at the processes at my bank. There are many crazy customers of course... and many more angry customers than I was expecting.  The rules should be pretty familiar.  I need ID to pull money from your account.  I need ID to cash a check.  And yes, some federal regulations do require me to collect your information for certain transactions.  So, shut up and follow the rules or you will not get any money from me.  I am not getting fired because you want to have a hissy fit.
OK, on to better topics.  Layla has finally moved into my house as my roommate.  She will have told you that we painted her room red.  We did and it is RED RED RED.  I think it looks a lot better with the new light bulbs she bought,(the old ones had a blue tint that made the paint look pinkish).  I do not think that I would want that color in my room, but I know that she is happy about the color because she smiles whenever she sees it.. Even when her mother was here she couldn't keep the smile off her face.  I think she likes it so far if only because she has the freedom to do what she wants when she wants. I am sure that she will say the same in her next blog. 
Other than Layla moving in,...we saw Alice in Wonderland.  An excellent movie, and I hope to see it several more times.  Johnny Depp is not sexy in this movie but the Hatter is my favorite character.  Anne Hathaway however, made me want to root for the Red Queen.  The Red Queen was far more interesting and better played. 
OK guys I have to go to bed sometime in the near future.  I promise to have something to actually rant about the next time I post.  Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment