Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Working Again

Hello empty cyberspace,

As I have told you all before, I started my new job this past Monday, February 8.  I will be working at a bank and right now I am participating in my two week training.  I must say that I am not used to a 40 hour work week, I am so tired after the 8 hour days that I crash as soon as I get home.  When I crash I only mean to sleep for a couple of hours but end up sleeping 4-6 hours, then I have to make dinner when I do get up even if it is at 2am.  Everybody knows that it is unhealthy to eat at 2am then go back to sleep.

To comment on the work I will be doing, I will be a teller.  I am really hoping that I will be good at my job.  LePutois says that I worry too much and that I am always good at what I do.  I do not know that I agree with him, but I will admit that I've never been fired.  Anyway, noodles are boiling, talk to you later.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I am not fond of eight hour days either. Also LePutois is correct you are great at everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Layla Lavae
    You make me feel warm and fuzzy when you say such things.

    ReplyDelete