Sunday, August 8, 2010

I might be a sadist...hmm...

So hello again faithful reader...you know who you are...

I am writing to reveal a not-so-secret secret about myself.  I love to cause people pain...which may make me a sadist.  I don't mean physical pain, nor real emotional pain.  But I do love to pick and nip at the ones I love. Example: I love to make my friend Layla watch movies she hates.  Not only watch them once, but multiple times. I also like to say things I do not mean just to get a reaction, though I am not just looking for pain on these occasions.  LePutois is the one who gets the brunt of my torture because I love to interrupt his game to make him angry and I do this mostly by saying things about him until he notices (he has a weird ability to block everything out when he's playing a video game and when he snaps out of it, it is like seeing him wake up...very interesting and entertaining).  So, I may be a sadist because I cause pain to the ones I love, but they still love me, which makes me wonder if they are not masochists....

TA TA FOR NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment