Sunday, August 8, 2010

MONEY PLEASE!

So, ever since we bought the television for LePutois, we have not had any monies to spend.  I likes to spends the monies I gets! Unfortunately, we have bills, and I have to build our savings up again so that we can have a nest egg just in case our main source of income shrivels up and blows away.  This will take many many weeks because we have a trip to see the family coming up soon, we have birthdays coming and Christmas...then more birthdays.  After this season, however, we will be able to start saving, which also means I will be able to start spending. 
For now, though, since I cannot spend any of my traditonally come by funds on myself...and because both layla and I are severely underpaid, we are having to think of some get rich quick schemes.  The problem here is that there is not legitimate way to get money fast.  Checks take forever to mail...and anybody who asks for your bank account number is not to be trusted!  Some of the ideas we have come up with are: sell plasma, sell eggs (NOT HAPPENING!), try to write a proposal and get an advance to write a book, sell anything we can spare from the house. As for selling things, I have had some small success selling a game I got on clearance.  I bought them for 5 dollars, and am selling them for 15.  That's good right?
Maybe money will fall from the sky...*waits and looks up*...Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment