Sunday, December 5, 2010

Making Friends

Hey all who do not read this,

As I believe I have said before, I do not make friends easily.  I attribute this mostly to my personality. I tend to say things that upset people and then they don't forgive me for them, which is the other person's perogative and I do not disrespect that.  However, this does often lead to situations where I only have one friend in the world other than my fiance and then screwing it all up because of something I don't even know I did.  Or texting mindlessly to a person who does not ever want to have contact with me again as if we are still communicating normally. 
In short, this blog is to let everyone know that I have pushed my only friend away and that I shall have to work on making a new relationship with a new person so that I may destroy it too.

Bye and good luck with your friendships

No comments:

Post a Comment